Fantastic opportunity to work for a world leading engineering and infrastructure company currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified HSE Advisor working on major rail and construction to join their fast growing team based in Central London.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on large Rail and Civil Engineering projects and will be required to assist with planning, organisation and implementation of Health & Safety standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and policies to ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regards to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience within the Rail and Construction Sector
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Member of IOSH (ideally working towards CMIOSH)
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of EHS Advisor offers a competitive salary including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.