|Job Title:||HSE Manager|
|Location:||East Sussex, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Excellent salary and benefits
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety and Environment Manager to join an award-winning food manufacturer.
In this newly created position you will work closely with the Head of Operations so develop health and safety systems and culture.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of safety management system.
- Development and delivery of Health & Safety related training programmes.
- Overseeing the health, safety and environmental audit programmes to ensure compliance with relevant policies in all areas of the business.
- Leading an environmental management activity through active communication and engagement with the teams.
Key experience will include:-
- NEBOSH Diploma qualified.
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience of influencing effectively to build strong working relationship.
- Experience of implementing OHSAS 18001 or ISO 14001 would be an advantage.
- To discuss the role in some more detail please call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888986.
To discuss please call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888986.
We look forward to receiving your application.