Allen & York are pleased to have been engaged by a market leading food manufacturing organisation who are seeking to appoint a HSE manager for their busy site in Northamptonshire.
They are a pioneer in their sector with a circa 50% market share. They have a big focus on sustainability from the supply chain and through the manufacturing process. Therefore, in this role there is a focus environment, energy and the 14001 accreditation.
As part of the senior leadership team your role will be to influence across the site to ensure best practice in all areas.
- To maintain compliance but drive high standards across the site
- Liaise with the external agencies and enforcement bodies
- Work with senior management to set the strategy for the site
- Ensure the development of a positive safety culture
- Continuous improvement of the management system against internal and external standards
- Maintain the ISO 14001 accreditation
- Work with the PM teams to ensure HSE plays a key part in project completion
- Engage the workforce, from the shop floor to the senior leadership teams
- Source, develop and implement internal training
- Arrange and manage external visits, ensuring feedback is provided
- Play a role in the company's HSE meetings to help guide strategic direction within the business
- CMIOSH and working towards
- Experience working with an ISO 14001 accreditation
- Experience developing and implementing training programmes
If this role is of interest, then please call Jack on 01202 888986 ext. 291 or apply and I will be in touch directly.