|Job Title:||HSE Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Position: HSE Manger
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Our client is a world leader in Offshore Wind Power and they're currently looking to recruit a HSE Manager to assist in their UK operations.
As HSE Manager you will support the Head of Operations on the site with managing the Health and Safety on a large Offshore Wind Farm. You will ensure the implementation of legislative and HSE and Environmental policy requirements.
- Plan and implement HSE and Environment initiatives and campaigns
- Ensure the site meets its legislative requirements, JV partner HSE requirements and our HSE target of zero HSE Lost Time Incidents
- Perform reporting on all aspects of HSE on the site and undertake reviews and audits as required
- Daily management of the HSE team on site and day-to-day management of Health and Safety on site
- Ensure the site meets its environmental legislative, HSE and JV Partner requirements and that contractors and suppliers meet our JV partner requirements.
The Successful candidate will have:
- NEBOSH national general certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent.
- You will also hold an environmental management certificate (IEMA).
- Ideally, you will be a member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM)
- Have a post graduate degree in Health and Safety or Environmental Management.
- You will have a strong relevant track record of experience in an HSE Management role, preferably in an offshore industry such as wind power or oil and gas.
To apply please upload your CV and call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.