|Job Title:||HSE Manager|
|Location:||UK - Wales - North Wales, Gwynedd - Bangor|
|Salary:||Negotiable + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
If you have experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment then this role may be perfect for you.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on your site
- Ensure KPI's are met with regard to safety
- Ensure all current management systems align with current legislation
- Be progressive and creative with your work
- Support the delivery of audits on site
- Liaise with the Head of H&S and senior management
- Accident reporting using RIDDOR
- Work alongside external agencies
The role will suit an individual with background in safety management within a fast paced manufacturing environment. You will be an individual who works well under pressure and loves the challenge of influencing at all levels
- NEBOSH GC, working towards Diploma or equivalent
- TechIOSH working towards GradIOSH
- Experience in H&S within manufacturing
- Be credible, with an engaging communication style.
If this role sounds of interest to you then please contact Jack on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.
- Single site HSE manager
- One of the UK's largest food manufacturers
- Opportunities for progression