Allen & York are pleased to have been engaged by a Global FMCG organisation who are seeking to appoint a HSE manager for a site in Omagh, Northern Ireland. The organisation take an innovative and creative approach to the manufacturing process and pride themselves on their varied and reputable product portfolio.
From a HSE perspective they have taken great strides in the past 5 years. They have developed thorough internal systems and now have a good reputation for HSE performance and their engagement with sustainability.
The role of HSE manager for the site in Omagh is focussed on the cultural development and facilitation improvements through engagement and behavioural change. This role would suit someone from an FMCG organisation who is seeking a move to a global, reputable and cutting edge manufacturing organisation
- Support site management with all HSE activities on site
- Work with the wider HSE teams to seek improvements
- Drive cultural change and increase opportunities for communication
- Create and develop standards for internal and external use
- Carry out routine site audits
- Responsible for all environmental activites in line with ISO 14001
- Responsible for all activities associated with maintaining the IPPC licence
- Undertake specific projects as a member of the EMEA HSE team
- Provide induction training and identify future training needs
- Ideally NEBOSH diploma or equivalent and mixture of experience
- Familiar with UK H&S legislation
If this role seems of interest then I would love to talk, please call Jack on 01202 888986 for further information.