Allen & York are delighted to be working with a market leader within the FM industry. They are seeking to appoint an experienced HSE Manager for the South of the UK. This role will involve managing HSE on a variety of sites for a prestigious contract within the business.
This is a dynamic and varied regional HSE manager role that will ensure the correct delivery of HSE on a number of sites across the South of the country.
- Provide support to site staff to ensure they understand both the company's and the clients HSE systems
- Conduct independent inspections on site to ensure compliance
- Ensure the compliance certification is maintained
- Undertake audits in accordance with the company's procedures
- Preparation and delivery of training schemes and seminars
- Provide monthly reports on safety performance
- Develop and maintain and effective working relationship with the client
- Work closely with sub-contractors
- Develop a culture of pro-activity
- Make recommendations to improve performance and improve robustness of safety systems
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- GradIOSH with a desire to achieve CMIOSH
- Qualified auditor
- Environmental qualification
- Full clean driving licence
If this role seems of interest, then please apply or call Jack on 01202 888986. I have interview availability on Monday the 7th and Friday the 11th of August so please do not miss out on this if you would like to be considered.