|Job Title:||HSE Project Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Lancashire - Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Health & Safety Project Manager
Our Client, a world leader in Offshore Wind Power are looking to recruit a professional and experienced Health & Safety Project Manager to be based in Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring site Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) arrangements for offshore wind power installation projects comply with company standards and Legislations
Responsibilities will include:
- Significant EHS coordination / management experience within the construction/engineering industry (ideally in an Offshore capacity)
- Relevant professional qualifications in EHS with NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety or equivalent as a minimum.
- Significant knowledge of CDM regulations and Environmental requirements relating to construction projects.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Engineering Degree (or extensive industry experience)
- Health & Safety experience within the Renewable Energy sector
- Experience of the Offshore Construction sector would be beneficial.
- Extensive knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Experience within a similar position and assisting contractors and clients with commercial issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you have the correct knowledge and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail.