We are currently looking for an experienced HSE Technician to join my client who are one of the largest integrated service providers (construction) within the renewable energy sector.
- Conduct HSE site inspections, reports and subsequent and follow-up of subsequent actions.
- Preparation of HSE Plans and associated documents
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified to act as a HSE technician in accordance with the UK legislation
- Be available to work on construction sites when needed
- Have experience on the preparation of HSE Plans and all associated documents
- Have good knowledge of UK's HSE standards and legislation
- Have experience on the wind farm construction business is a preferable factor otherwise the candidate should have experience in civil works
To apply please call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 ext 247 or email email@example.com