|Job Title:||HSE Trainer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £44000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jade Coombes|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor / Trainer to join our Clients HSE team who are the market leaders in their field, specialising in providing construction and refurbishment services to their established clients across the UK. You will be based in the Glasgow office with travel across Scotland.
- You will have experience of delivering CSkills and IOSH courses as well as other H&S related disciplines
- You will have a minimum NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent NVQ or degree and be CMIOSH qualified. An auditing and training qualification would also be advantageous.
- A background in the construction is essential.
- Managing the formal EHS audit process of ad-hoc projects on site, you will promote the importance of EHS within the workforce, contractors and clients to encourage continual improvement.
- You will work as part of a team, building on current processes and procedures for CDM, occupational health and EHS focused training and development to ensure that they represent best practice.
- This is a regional role and therefore demands a degree of flexibility and travel requirements. Travel will be required on a frequent basis throughout the UK.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Health, Safety and Risk Management policies and procedures, lead working groups and on external groups and bodies as directed.
- Assist in the development and delivery of a comprehensive range of training programmes in relation to health and safety management and ensure that operational management and all employees are appropriately trained and made aware of their responsibilities in relation to health and safety matters.
- To undertake accident investigations and prepare accurate and professional reviews, including appropriate recommendations where necessary.
- Undertake surveys, on site audits, training and consultancy for third party clients.
To apply please call the Health and Safety Team on 01202 888986 or click the link below to apply.