|Job Title:||HSEQ Administrator|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Brown|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Location: North London
We are looking to recruit an HSEQ Administrator on behalf of our client who are UK leaders in individual and multi service provisions. The role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to progress their career and gain extensive experience within a fast paced commercial environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full diary management, responding to emails and dealing with all inbound telephone calls to Directors.
- Liaising with clients on behalf of Directors and setting up meetings.
- Leading in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety roles and responsibilities, issues and risks.
- Work closely with the HSEQ Director.
- Develop and implement administrative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the HSEQ team.
- Review legislation changes and advise management of potential impact to the business.
- Reviewing working practices with our operational team to ensure they are safe and comply with legislation.
You as the successful Candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working in a health and safety team
- Have previous PA experience
For more information please call Luke Brown on 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.