|Job Title:||HSEQ Engineer|
|Location:||UK - Scotland - North East|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client, an established service provider to the Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Utilities industry are currently looking to recruit and an experienced and qualified SHEQ Engineer, this position offers an excellent opportunity to join a global leading team to be based in the North of Scotland West Midlands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Group Manager, HSSEQ, to ensure that Group policies are fully implemented, Group reporting requirements are met and the Company’ Integrated Management System meets the needs of internal and group-wide objectives, targets and other defined business needs.
- Working with managers and team leaders to ensure HSEQ standards are appropriately implemented within their areas of control and are sufficiently robust for existing and anticipated demands
- Providing technical HSEQ support to live projects and providing general support and assistance as required for the day-to-day management of the Company.
- Identifying training needs in relation to HSEQ in conjunction with managers and team leaders, and working with the Training Co-ordinator to ensure that these are addressed
- Reporting regularly on HSEQ liabilities, KPIs, trends, risks and opportunities to inform Directors and the senior management team on Company HSEQ performance, and on areas where improvements are required.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant sector experience.
- Extensive knowledge of related disciplines
- Engineering and Risk Management experience
- Industry Regulation Standards and Legislation awareness.
This opportunity of HSEQ Engineer offers a salary of £30000 including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct knowledge and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail.