|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Brilliant HSEQ Manager Role - Midlands Based - £40-45k + Benefits
We are seeking an experienced HSEQ Manager to join the International Division with our global response client. Responsible for ensuring the effective management of health, safety, environment and quality; setting standards and overseeing compliance with company policy and government legislation.
- Management of the Integrated Management System (IMS) across the international business.
- Responsible for Health, Safety, Environment and Quality compliance within the company and all of its international business units.
- Prepare and issue reports of HSEQ performance.
- Ensuring that management is aware of statutory obligations and recommended Codes of Practice by interpreting new and developing legislation and other standards.
- Responsible for the adoption of pro-active measures to raise awareness and heighten understanding of established standards, industry best practice as well as lessons learnt for continuous improvement of HSEQ related performance in the company.
- Proper and timely assessment of risks to the environment, health and safety, implementation of measures necessary as a result of said assessment.
- Ensure the workplace satisfies health, safety and welfare requirements for ventilation, temperature, lighting, sanitary, washing and rest facilities.
- Maintain close contact with corporate HSEQ partners.
- Provide quality assurance to project management.
Essential skills and experience:
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Management System.
- Knowledge in implementation of QMS / EMS / SMS.
- Qualified ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Manager with at least one year
- experience in the relevant management systems.
- Professional qualification in safety management.
- Proven record of success in implementing and managing HSEQ systems.
- Experience of in a multi-national company/willingness to travel.
If you think this is a great opportunity to expand on your Health & Safety career and like
to work with different clients to gather experience please do not hesitate to contact
Thomas Bullen on 01202 888 986.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.