|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rayner Mason|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Position: HSEQ Manager
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HSEQ Manager to join our established demolition and dismantling client who operate across the UK. Our client are reputed for providing quality complete turnkey projects within their sector.
Reporting to the Director, the role will be to manage Health and Safety across a number of diverse projects in the Staffordshire/Derby area, including weekly travel to Newark-on-Trent.
The role of HSEQ Manager:
- Monitor compliance on all applicable HSEQ legislation and client requirements
- Develop and implement HSEQ procedures and policies
- Perform Risk assessments
- Perform Safety Inspections
- Perform, monitor and analyse HSEQ monthly KPI reporting
- Perform internal HSEQ training
- Internal and External HSEQ audits and follow up
- Perform annual HSEQ management system review
The successful candidate must:
Have had extensive experience in demolition and ideally RC Frame projects
Hold a NEBOSH construction certificate
Have proven HSE experience within the construction industry
Have Multi-site experience
To apply, please send your CV to Rayner Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 888 986.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have no heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.