|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager (Construction) – Hampshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
HSEQ Manager (Construction) - Hampshire
Leading civil engineering and major construction contractor looking to hire and experienced and qualified HSEQ Manager to join their prestigious, fast growing team based in Hampshire.
The successful candidates must have experience of the Safety Management System (SMS) in terms of SHE process, procedures and safe working practices are kept under review and where necessary updated to reflect changes in the legislation or best practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- To manage a team of Health and Safety Advisors to deliver a cultural shift in health and safety across a programme
- Ensure group health & safety policies and best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Understanding of implementing relevant Health & Safety management systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- Assist with making sure all accidents, near misses and dangerous occurrences are reported and investigated thoroughly.
- To participate in Client lead events where our presence and contribution would assist with client relationships and could feed back elements of best practice into our own management system
- Involved in the internal and external audit programme for our locations and projects.
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience within the Rail, Highways, Aviation or Construction Sector
- Knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certification
- Chartered Member of IOSH (or working towards)
- Excellent communication skills
This opportunity of offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.