HSEQ Manager – Heathrow
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading airport logistics client currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Manager to join their fast growing team based in Heathrow.
The successful candidate must have experience of working with relevant UK and Euro quality management systems. They must also have project planning experience and can consult the project management team on upcoming bids and tenders.
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Prepare and perform required certifications and advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Investigating all HSQE issues, including accidents and incidents.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certification
- IOSH Member of IOSH (ideally working towards CMIOSH)
- Lead auditor
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of HSEQ Manager offers a competitive salary including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.