HSEQ Manager – Central London
Global Leading Facilities Management Company are currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified HSEQ Manager to join their fast growing team working on various high profile multi discipline projects to be based in Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for HSEQ strategy according to company guidelines and corporate policies of companies and client.
- Ensure compliance is met with company policy and strategy for safety management system audits.
- Coordinate and review business activities across various regions including EMEA, conduct reviews and provide guidance on method statements, risk assessments and standard operating procedures, including fire risk and legionella risk assessments.
- Assist managers with investigations of health and safety incidents and near miss reports.
- Manage systems and processes to ensure company are in compliance with industry practice standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
- Day-to-day support and guidance to partners and the client on the guidance and practical expertise on HSEQ topics.
- Promote and maintain the health & safety behaviours and values of the business.
- Assist with delivery of training to ensure standards of HSEQ competence to be achieved and maintained across the required regions.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Recognised Health & Safety Qualification
- Nebosh Fire Certificate.
- Health & Safety Management Systems experience.
- Practised with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001
- Legionella awareness.
- Accident/Hazard investigation & analysis.
This opportunity of HSEQ Manager offers a competitive salary and includes excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.