|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager - London|
|Salary:||£38000 - £44000.00 per annum + car + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Allen & York are pleased to have been engaged by a leading facilities management organisation who are seeking to appoint a HSEQ manager for 12 sites across the UK and EMEA regions.
The role will be based in central London with travel to the UK sites and infrequent travel to the sites within the EMEA regions. The purpose of the position is to ensure continuous improvement of safety standards across client sites. This will be done by monitoring and reviewing the HSEQ performance and then developing appropriate initiatives to facilitate improvement.
- You will be responsible for implementing the HSEQ policy in accordance with internal and external requirement
- Manage the delivery of HSEQ KPIs
- Manage an in-depth audit programme and ensure this is kept up to date.
- Co-ordinate and review activities across the EMEA region
- Accident and near miss reporting
- To ensure all systems and processes are implemented across EMEA
- Ensure the apporiate day to day support to the operational teams
- Lead & support initiatives and best practice activities in all areas of QHSE management and promote and maintain the behaviours and values of the business.
- Support the delivery of training across the EMEA region
- Help the business achieve good business practice and overall compliance
- Manage the client relationship at an operational level to ensure HSEQ standards are being achieved
- NEBOSH diploma
- Good Working knowledge of 14001, 9001 and 18001
- Experience developing and delivering Health and Safety training
- Multi-site experience
If this role is of interest then please apply or call Jack on 01202 888986.