HSEQ Officer – Glasgow – Covering sites in Glasgow and the North of England
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading utilities solutions company currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified HSEQ Officer to join their fast growing team based in Glasgow.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on various large scale utilities and water (dirty and clean) projects and have the confidence to ensure company systems and processes are complied with site inspection and actively take park in the continual development of SHEQ Management Systems
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Ensure health & safety procedures are implemented across all company projects.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices are carried out across the business.
- Assist the HSEQ Manger with Risk Assessments, Method Statements and other HSEQ Documentation.
- Provide toolbox talks to staff and relevant senior members of the organisation.
- Provide Technical support on all HSEQ issues to sub-contractors.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- 3-5 years utilities or construction sector experience within Health & Safety
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certification
- Experience of working with HSEQ systems – OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- Excellent communication skills and adaptable team member
- Must be willing to travel and autonomy of managing own diary.
This opportunity of HSEQ Officer offers a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 including excellent company benefits including a company car.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.