|Job Title:||HSEQ Officer - Liverpool|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Merseyside|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Fantastic opportunity to work for a global leading business within offshore shipping and renewable energy, currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified HSEQ Officer to join their fast growing team based in Liverpool.
The successful candidates must have experience of various health & safety management systems and excellent knowledge of ISO 9001/14001 & OHSAS 18001
The successful candidate will be required to maintain various databases relating to KPI’s and action tracking systems and manage company audits.
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Ensure health & safety procedures are implemented across all company projects.
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices are carried out across the business.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Must have relevant industry experience as a Health & Safety professional within the Offshore wind or Oil & Gas sector.
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certification
- Member of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of HSEQ Officer offers a competitive salary and includes excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.