|Job Title:||HSEQ Specialist / Analyst|
|Salary:||UAE Dirhams25000.00 - UAE Dirhams27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Simon Bangs|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
ALLEN & YORK are currently looking to recruit a bilingual (Arabic & English) mid-level HSEQ Specialist /Analyst to join a key government entity.
The HSEQ specialist is responsible to assist in the execution of Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) policies and its implementation in supported entities in the energy sector.
A key focus of the role will be to promote efficient energy use while preserving environment, ensure sustainability, reduce health, safety or environmental impacts, and enhance benefits associated with energy conservation
2.0 Required competencies
- HSEQ Framework
- Have high competencies in Environment, Health, Safety and Quality Control framework such as self regulation, roles and responsibilities, risk assessment, audit & inspection, monitoring & reporting and emergency management
- Have a vast knowledge of United Arab Emirates environmental components such as Air Quality, Water Quality, Noise, General & Hazardous Waste, Biodiversity (Flora and Fauna) in Marine and Terrestrial Zones, natural system assessment and Socio-economic attributes.
- Sustainable Environment
- Assist Director of HSEQ in ensuring environmental sustainability that respond effectively in climate change and hazards, conserve natural resources, safeguard a healthy environment, reduce pollution and carbon footprint and promote eco friendly attitude.
HSE Code Of Practise And KPIs
Assist in developing code of practices for HSEQ, achievable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and to govern KPIs in DSCE entities.
- Have vast knowledge of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), impact assessment (positive and negative), mitigation measures (Air, water, Noise, Waste and biodiversity) and environmental management plans and environmental compliance to ensure HSEQ in line with Dubai Government regulations.
- Governance And Coordination
- Assist HSEQ Director in coordination and governance HSEQ KPIs for preserving environment while securing and efficient uses of energy for the benefits of energy conservation in the emirate of Dubai. Further ensure that KPIs should in line with Dubai regulatory requirements
- HSEQ Review, Audit And Monitoring
- Candidates should meet all of the following criteria:
- Degree in HSE or Environmental Science
- 6 + Years of Experience in UAE environmental that include in Government or private sectors
- Should have experience in HSE Management, EIAs, CEMP, Compliance beside air quality, water quality, noise, sustainability, ecology and natural system assessment etc.
- Excellent managerial and administrative skills possessing the ability to develop positive working relationships
- Proven networking and community outreach capabilities
- Excellent organization skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills in both Arabic & English (essential)
We look forward to receiving your application
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.