My client is a national construction group of companies, who specialise in a number of areas. You will be joining the HSEQT team as an Advisor and reporting directly into the Head of Health and Safety.
- Keeping all sites up to date with Health and Safety legislation
- Liaise with site managers, project managers and project directors on site Health and Safety
- Implement site Health and Safety training across the department
- Maintain and implement the companies health and Safety management systems.
- The Successful candidate will have:
- Must have extensive experience of RC frame and demolition projects
- NEBOSH construction certificate
- Experienced in the coordination of asbestos removal
- Proven HSE experience within the construction industry
- Multi site experience
To apply please upload your CV and call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.