Excellent opportunity for an experienced HSEQ Advisor to join a leading Renewable Energy company that provide a diverse range of services across the globe.
The HSQE Advisor will work alongside the HSQE Manager to providing support and coordination to the respective business units across Northern, Western and Southern Europe business areas within EMEA.
Key responsibilities for the HSEQ Advisor
- Define and agree with the respective business leaders the objectives that relate to HSQE matters and contribute to the production of lean and efficient business management system and processes that ensure these are delivered in a cost effective manner.
- Promote awareness of, and contribution to, the management system by all relevant staff, and perform audits. Communicate to and support relevant staff on HSQE matters.
- Define and agree any requirements in relation to HSQE training, assessment and authorisation of staff, and ensure the achievement of these in a timely fashion that supports the respective business needs.
- Investigation of any accidents or incidents only if not already covered by other HSQE staff responsibilities.
- The role of the HSEQ Advisor will required a recognised safety qualification (diploma level or equivalent) and professional membership of IOSH.
- Suitable applicants must also hold a full UK driving licence.
- You will have a good understanding of the construction industry - preferably large new build infrastructure / refurbishment projects, comprising civil, electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Experience of management systems ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001.
- Safety leadership for HSQE professionals and non-HSQE staff alike
This is an excellent opportunity to have a successful career within the renewable energy sector.
For more information please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.