|Job Title:||HSQE Data controller|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking to recruit on behalf of our globally recognised client for the position of HSQE Data controller to be based near to Hemel Hempstead.
The role will collaborate with other HSQE roles across the entire business and you will be working directly with the HSQE Manager
Responsibilities of the HSQE Data controller
- Assist the HSQE Manager in maintaining / coordination access to effective databases of HSQE legislation, regulations and standards relevant for all areas of RES business activities
- Establish and implement optimised procedures for the capture and collation of relevant HSQE data to facilitate the compilation and reporting of HSQE statistics in a simple, coordinated and transparent manner
- Perform routine internal and external benchmarking to the extent required to track business objectives relating to HSQE to improve the performance and cost efficiency of the business.
You will have;
- General knowledge of key HSQE management, legislation, regulations and standards - up to date with relevant HSQE information and future trends
- Knowledge (and experience of successful implementation and integration) of ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and other relevant standards including associated certification processes
- A recognised safety, quality or environmental qualification (diploma level or equivalent or working towards attainment thereof)
- Experience in a HSQE capacity in the construction / refurbishment projects, comprising; civil, electrical and mechanical engineering
- Practical experience of the development and implementation of management systems
To apply please call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.