HSQE Manager - Rail - Yorkshire
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Rail company currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified HSQE Manager to join their fast-growing team based near Leeds.
The successful candidates must have experience of working in either the construction/civils sector with a working knowledge of both the rail and engineering industries. Previous experience working on a major rail project would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be required to assist in the planning, co-ordination and performance of Health, Safety, Quality & Environment management systems, as required by company standards, legislation and customer requirements. This includes project design, installation, commissioning and close out phases.
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Support any EHS incident investigations
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience of working in either the construction/civils sector
- Previous Health & Safety Management experience
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Ability to engage with both office and site based personnel and provide constructive feedback and guidance on EHS management issues
- Ability to prioritise and organise a diverse workload
- Experience of working on a major rail project
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of HSQE Manager offers a negotiable salary plus additional excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively, please contact Rob Knowles on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.