- Undertake maintenance, repair and minor works associated with critical, essential and non-essential assets in accordance with relevant Maximo job plans.
- Follow maintenance risk assessments on all work activity to ensure safe systems of work are adhered to at all times.
- Provide support to Critical Services teams to assist with any Data Centre maintenance activities when required.
- Support/monitor 3rd party maintenance supplier activities when required and report any corrective works arising.
- Assist in planning and executing multi annual maintenance activities such as Fixed Electrical Testing & Portable Appliance testing in accordance with current legislation.
- Adhere to all Environmental, Health & Safety requirements, including control and supervision of contractors when required.
- Ensure all plant rooms and workspaces are maintained and kept in a safe condition at all times.
- Report/escalate all out of line situations, including Near-Miss & Accident Reporting.
- Be part of or work towards supporting Out of Hours Emergency call out team, following required training and competency assessments.
- Responsible for management or maintenance of BMS, Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems, Water Treatment/Management and Maximo systems.
- Complete weekly timesheets to record all Work Order start and finish times, in accordance with business controls and KPI’s.
- Support any other reasonable requests to meet business needs/priorities when required
- Qualified and experienced mechanical or electrical engineer (C&G, apprenticeship, HND etc)
- Recognised and fully completed apprenticeship
- Must be able to work within a team and be self-motivated.
- Flexible in their approach to work scheduling, good customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Preventative Planned Maintenance systems/techniques.
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure.
- Skillcard (red) - desirable
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).