Allen & York are working with a specialist organisation that occupies a niche sector in the UK Hydrogeology market. We are searching for a Hydrogeologist to join the team with a focus on water resource projects in both the UK and abroad. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to learn a broad range of hydrogeological skills and to gain an insight into this highly technical field through working with a global leader in the sector.
- To provide technical role within projects, including fieldwork (water sampling, pumping tests, supervision of contractors for example) and office work (data management and analysis, numerical modelling and reporting
- To take responsibility for projects on a day-to-day basis, liaising with the project manager, negotiating with contractors, attending technical meetings and ensuring that administrative requirements are satisfied
- Reporting to senior management on project progress and accounting
- Liaising with other departments on internal and external projects
- MSc qualified in Hydrogeology or similar subject
- 3 - 5 years' experience in direct client liaison and contractor supervision in a commercial environment
- Good technical report writing and analytical skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a consultant level professional to move away from mainstream contaminant hydrogeology, into a challenging, diverse role in a niche sector.