Allen & York are currently looking to recruit a Hydropower Project Manager required for a project in Africa with a reputable company that are involved in Power and Energy markets.
- Taking charge of the construction process
- Training and developing local staff on-site on how to handle, manage and maintain the project, turbines, racks, valves and other machinery
- Dealing with EPC contractors, IPP bidding projects, PPA negotiations and project development in general
- Management of contractors on site
- Educated up to a degree level or equivalent in hydro power engineering
- At least 15 years of experience with hydropower and plant construction
- Previous experience in Africa project is preferred
- Fluency in Portuguese & ideally mandarin
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.