£27-35k (dependent on experience)
A rare opportunity has arisen with one of the country's most exciting and entrepreneurial consultancies. They have a strong focus on building services looking at M & E, thermal compliance, Sustainability/Environmental assessments in addition to specialist planning reports.
Due to an increase in work load they are currently looking for an experienced IES modeller to work in their Reading office engaging with a broad range of new build and retrofits projects across the UK.
The ideal professional will take the lead on IES projects focusing on Daylight and Thermal modelling; they will also have a background or experience in mechanical and electrical design.
In addition, they will have knowledge of BREEAM and Code; our client will be looking for this person to hit the ground running and be hungry enough to take every opportunity given to them.
- Good solid understanding of IES;
- 4+ years experience in Daylight modelling
- 4+ years experience in Thermal modelling
- Good solid written English grammar and report writing skills;
- Coordinate all IES modelling work
- Author Energy Statements, incorporating IES modelling for a wide range of new builds and refurbishments
- Coordinate CfSH and BREEAM projects
- Support and deliver both Mechanical and Electrical Design projects
To further discuss this role, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York for a confidential conversation.