|Job Title:||Implementation Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Chris Saunby|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client is an exceptional software organization that leads in the field of sustainability software.
They are looking for excellent candidates who can bring their enthusiasm, passion and technical skill into their work and who can manage, develop, shape and apply projects, specifically in relation to our Client’s bespoke and unique software.
About the Job
Successful candidates will ultimately be responsible for providing clients support in developing, implementing and maintaining specialist Sustainability software.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Direct collaboration with clients regarding the design of the sustainability software system
- Acting as technical support and reviewing requests, requirements and resolving issues
- Data analysis and interpretation using Excel (and other similar programmes)
- Analysis of data concerning waste, emmissions, water and energy with specific reference to CDP, GRI and GHG standards and procedures
- Provide webinars, workshops and reports, where appropriate, to communicate technical and environmental material to pertinent parties
- Management of simultaneous projects and implementation of sustainability software
- Writing bid proposals in order to assist the sales team
- Attend conferences abroad and at home in order to raise the profile of the sustainability software
- Providing adequate training and advice on best practice within the sector and keeping up with any trends within sustainability
- Demonstrate software capabilities to potential and existing clients.
- Work well as a team player across a variety of different locations and disciplines
It is essential that successful candidates have:
- A relevant undergraduate and masters degree in applicable subjects, including
- Environmental Sciences
- Demonstrable proof of a high standard and level of experience within consultancy
- Established SaaS implementation experience or applications for enterprise software
- Working knowledge of technical or quantitative software.
- Analytical frame of mind and ability to examine and explore and problem solve issues using solutions from software design
- Clear and coherent communication to put forward ideas and solutions in a comprehensible way
- Exceptional ability to utilise Microsoft Office suite.
Ideally candidates will also have:
- Experience with materiality, supply chains, emmissions, scope 1, 2 and 3 and environmental consultancy
We look forward to hearing from you shortly.