Opportunity to join a design led consultancy with a focus on innovation and creativity, led through collaboration and making concepts reality.
If you want to join a prestigious brand where you will get opportunities to develop your career and find the support and exposure to challenge and excite then this could be an interesting career opportunity for you.
Working alongside the IMS Manager, the ideal candidate will possess motivation, flexibility and a willingness to learn.
- Assist implementation and management of IMS and other company documents to ensure compliance; ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001.
- Assist auditing, monitor projects.
- Constructionline experience preferred.
- Compiling Minutes/Meeting agendas.
- In house policy documentations.
- SHEQ, Legal and HR related duties.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in a similar environment.
- Software knowledge.
For a full job disclosure and a confidential chat regards the role please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888 986 or simply click apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.