|Job Title:||In-house Planner|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Up to £40,000 p.a
A well established, innovative and successful home builder is looking for a motivated and driven In-house Planner to further help them deliver their ever growing portfolio of residential developments in the South East region. This is an attractive opportunity for a qualified Town Planner with 2-5 years' experience in town planning, development and management. This experience can originate from public or private sectors alike and the successful applicant can look to develop and grow into a more senior role within this well-established company.
- In-house planning advice and guidance to the company under the guidance and supervision of the Planning Director.
- Advising the company on the implications of various planning policies and guidance through national and local levels for current for current and future developments.
- Preparation and submitting a range of planning applications, and appeals on behalf of the company as well other forms of applications.
- Creating planning policy statements and design and access statements or other reports in order to provide sufficient support for planning applications and appeals.
- Working effectively with the in-house design team, external consultants and architectural team to ensure a high quality and correct range of plans are submitted with each application.
- Efficient and concise advice to the company of any planning risks and opportunities as well as carry out planning led appraisals of prospective sites which are of interest to the company.
- Submit representations on the company's behalf to local planning authorities in response to Local Plans and Supplementary documents, as well as CIL Charging Schedules.
- Liaising with local planning authorities in relation to pre-application consultations.
- Liaising With external consultants and architects to ensure there plans are of high quality and fit for purpose.
- Liaising with the compass appeals service to secure a range of appeal decisions
- Full member of Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
- Degree or diploma level qualification in Town & Country Planning or an associated discipline.
- To have a minimum of 2 5 years' previous experience, in either the public or private sector.
- To undertake whatever duties the Directors require, in relation to the above tasks.
Interested? Get in touch
Please contact me today to discuss this role in more detail. I am available any time for an informal and very confidential chat;
Josh Marshall Planning and Built Environment Recruitment Consultant
01202 888 986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!