Infrastructure/Civils Technician Engineer
ALLEN & YORK Ltd have been given an exciting opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure/civils Technician Engineer to work for our client who is leading the way in transport, highways and infrastructure engineering. They have secured a vast array of projects across all sectors and their work load is ever increasing.
As the new Infrastructure Engineer you will not only help grow the team but will help in providing technical engineering support to the company and assist in creating and maintain lasting relationships with clients.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
- Preparation of highways/drainage strategies, including consideration to SUDs.
- Preferably an understanding of Flood Risk Management and Reports to supplement planning applications.
- Preparation of drainage technical designs to SFA for Section agreements (S104/S185).
- Preparation of highways technical designs for Section agreements (S38/S278).
- Undertake site visits and attend regular meetings.
- Represent the company at corporate events. We do a lot of drinks / meals etc and would involve the successful candidate regularly.
- Civils 3D, including tracking;
- Microdrainage Windes
Key Skills & Qualifications
- A commercially minded professional.
- You must be ambitious with a keen desire to push yourself to achieve the best.
- You can work as part of a team, excepting constructive criticism in the knowledge that this will provide a better product for the client and advance your capabilities/understandings.
- Can thrive under pressure and can solve complicated problems.
- Must be a reliable person that is willing to go above and beyond for the role.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986 Ext. 274.