|Job Title:||Infrastructure Investment Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Infrastructure Investment Analyst
Our client is an is an award winning private equity investor in energy infrastructure and technology growth capital. The infrastructure business acquires and manages real assets structured to deliver a strong low-risk yield to investors.
Their £150M of infrastructure capital is invested in wholly-owned UK-located solar and AD biomass assets, with further diversification of assets a focus for the coming over the next 12 months.
They would like an analyst to join their tight-knit team, in a stimulating and demanding role offering excellent opportunities for personal development.
- Be a self-starter who is keen to reach out and to shoot for the stars.
- Think critically, communicate clearly, and be highly numerate.
- Understand core finance, accounting and economics principles, and be an experienced user of Excel and ideally relational databases.
- Thrive in an evolving and at times ambiguous environment.
- Display excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative spirit.
- Be passionate about, and ideally experienced in, energy generation and investment management.
- Taking a key role in the growing Oxford Capital Infrastructure team.
- Financial and operational analysis, leading to performance
- Reporting, issue identification and problem solving.
- Modelling, interpretation of contracts and technical documentation,
- Database management, and market research.
- Contributing to asset acquisition, management and divestment, with
- Particular focus on mobilising new investments.
- Working closely with senior management, and with the variety of
- External parties involved in asset development and operation.