|Job Title:||Infrastructure Investment Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Be a self-starter who is keen to reach out and to shoot for the stars.
- Think critically, communicate clearly, and be highly numerate.
- Understand core finance, accounting and economics principles, and be an experienced user of Excel and ideally relational databases.
- Thrive in an evolving and at times ambiguous environment.
- Display excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative spirit.
- Be passionate about, and ideally experienced in, energy generation and investment management.
- Taking a key role in the growing Oxford Capital Infrastructure team.
- Financial and operational analysis, leading to performance
- Reporting, issue identification and problem solving.
- Modelling, interpretation of contracts and technical documentation,
- Database management, and market research.
- Contributing to asset acquisition, management and divestment, with
- Particular focus on mobilising new investments.
- Working closely with senior management, and with the variety of
- External parties involved in asset development and operation.