Infrastructure Town Planner 5-10 years' experience - London
The role of Town Planner within Infrastructure;
Our client is a leading consultancy across environmental, health, safety, risk, and social sectors across the globe.
As a Town Planner within this leading organisation you will be reporting directly into the Director. You will be working on a wide range of exciting and complex planning focused and transport infrastructure projects. You will have the opportunity to manage projects and develop client relationships, as well as be a key part of a growing and important part of the business.
You will have the opportunity to use your wide range of technical knowledge and expertise in the field of Town and Country Planning, working on major infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor or Masters level degree in a relevant field
- RTPI qualified.
- Ideally you will have 5 10 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience of dealing with major planning applications and responding to planning policy documents.
- Stakeholder engagement and management experience, including the presentation of complex material in a manner that is engaging and suited to a varied audience.
- Experience of supporting Expert Witnesses and Public Inquiry teams (eg drafting Proofs of Evidence).
- Town and Country Planning related to consenting and constructing major infrastructure projects.
- Strong proven experience of working on major infrastructure projects and compliance with planning and permitting regulations.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and able to handle complex stakeholder relationship issues.
- Self-motivated and ambitious for continued career development
- Committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
Josh Marshall - Planning & Built Environment
01202 888 986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!