- Bachelor or Masters level degree in a relevant field
- RTPI qualified.
- Ideally you will have 5 - 10 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience of dealing with major planning applications and responding to planning policy documents.
- Stakeholder engagement and management experience, including the presentation of complex material in a manner that is engaging and suited to a varied audience.
- Experience of supporting Expert Witnesses and Public Inquiry teams (eg drafting Proofs of Evidence).
- Town and Country Planning related to consenting and constructing major infrastructure projects.
- Strong proven experience of working on major infrastructure projects and compliance with planning and permitting regulations.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and able to handle complex stakeholder relationship issues.
- Self-motivated and ambitious for continued career development
- Committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary: £23000 - £38000.00 per annum + 5% pension, 24 days leave,
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Associate Transport Planner (Birmingham)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £45000 - £55000.00 per annum + full range of extras
Senior or Principal Transport Planner
Location: London, England
Salary: £38000 - £44000.00 per annum + full range of extras