|Job Title:||Inside Sales Executive - Occupational Hygiene|
|Location:||UK - Scotland - North West|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Your responsibilities will include:
• Achieve sales targets and financial metrics according to the territory plan, working with Sales executives to manage Tier B/C accounts, identifying accounts with the potential for growth
• Develop call plans and manage call activity comprising: new customers, existing customers, lapsed customers
• Identify and close opportunities within a given territory (typically 100-200 Tier C customers)
• Respond to inquiries routed from the lab and/or inquiry handling team, engage with the customers over the phone and manage opportunities to closure
• Issuing high quality quotations, following up and closing opportunities by managing customer contact, matching benefits to needs and handling objections
• Building relationships with new customers
• Developing existing customer relationships to increase loyalty and improve customer retention.
What we are looking for:
• You will have strong sales experience and will have an understanding of sales processes and can apply processes in a reliable manner
• Ideally, you will have a working knowledge of the occupational hygiene market and associated testing requirements
• The ability to discuss technical issues related to the industry at a professional level
• You will be highly numerate and will have a strong Sales background ideally have worked within the environmental sector
This is an excellent opportunity fro a driven individual to join an established team with a strong client base. You will be developed into a technical salesperson and assist a forward thinking organisation further expand its UK operation.
We look forward to receiving your application.