|Job Title:||Installation Manager Onshore Wind|
|Location:||Mexico City, Mexico City|
|Contact Name:||Oscar Castro Collazo|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a world leading wind turbine manufacturer.
They currently have a vacancy available for an Installation Manager to join their rapidly growing LATAM division.
This role will be responsible for the management and coordination of all the activities relevant to the wind turbine installations in his geographical area of responsibility, managing human resources, tools and subcontractors in order to achieve projects timelines and objectives, ensuring the respect of the Safety and Quality Company standards within corporate guideline.
- Installation resources management
- Provide management, support and leadership to Site Managers and Installation Supervisors to meet customers' and corporate's objectives.
- Manage internal installation workforce, coordinating and supervising the implementation of needed training plans according to Corporate and MED Training programs and specific employee competences development plan.
Projects resources management
- Manage internal resources for projects wind turbine installations (people and tools) in co-operation with the Project Management team, in order to meet specified Projects time scheduling and objectives.
- Responsible for the implementation of Project Quality Plan, fulfilling general Quality Management System (Business Processes, Installation Manual and Work Instructions, NCRs management, signature of Installation and Commissioning Statement of Quality) and Project specific additions/Customer specific requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that installations are performed according to the H&S plans and Corporate H&S manual.
- Support actively the action Drive for Safety in order to continuously prevent and reduce the number of accident of employees and subcontractors.
- Education: Technical Diploma or higher Degree.
- Experience: Professional experience in managing human resources and coordinating multi-site field activities (installation and/or maintenance
- Language: Full proficiency in English
- IT: Office Software - SAP knowledge is preferable
- Skills: leadership, organizational and relational
- Organizational knowledge: High (process & product)
- Market Knowledge: High (customers / suppliers / regulations)