Allen & York have been engaged by a growing consultancy who are seeking to appoint an experienced health and safety professional on an interim basis working within the London, Manchester or Birmingham areas. They work with over 500 global branded clients and take a very professional approach to completing bespoke projects to a high standard.
If you are looking to work on an ad hoc basis, join a company on an interim 3 or 6 month contract or look to work in a company before commiting to a permanent position then this is the opportunity for you.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To provide health and safety, fire risk and compliance management consultancy, to brief to major and global companies, to the standards and style set down by the company.To ensure that all documents and project files are prepared and managed in accordance with the Company standards.
- To mainly undertake health and safety and fire risk assessments and deliver toolbox talks and intial level training when meeting stakeholders/managers on site.
- To occasionally contribute to product and service development initiatives provided by the line manager.
- Active participation in Company professional mentoring programmes with a visionary objective to continuously improve professional standards and quality systems.
- To undertake in support of a Senior Auditor BS OHSAS 18001 client internal audits and develop and implement OHSAS18001/ 14001 systems and programmes in major and global companies.
- Professionally qualified to TechIOSH standard as a minimum
- Understanding of consultancy or a range of sectors
- Fire safety experience an advantage.
- Experience of assessing and implementing risk management systems within the built environment and refurbishments, facility management and commercial property sectors, including BS OHSAS and ISO management systems.
If this sounds of interest then please contact Jen on 01202 888986 ext 219 or apply directly.