Allen & York are pleased to have been engaged by a market leading transport organisation who manage one of the UK's most innovative transport links. They are seeking to appoint an Interim Safety Consultant for a fixed term 6-month period. The role will involve reviewing and developing safety management procedures in accordance with the safety management system.
- Full review of the safety management procedures
- Development of any new procedures to accurately reflect the SMS.
- Liaise with other members of the safety team to ensure correct implementation
- Develop implementation plans for new policy and procedure
- Obtain feedback on new plans and adjust these accordingly
- Promote values of the Health and Safety team and support all internal functions
- Report all accidents, assaults, incident and hazards
- Assist the company in promoting a positive health and safety culture
- NEBOSH certificate as a minimum
- Experience working with HS standards and interpreting these into written procedures
- Experience of working in a safety critical environment
This role is an integral part of the development of the internal Health and Safety systems. You will work closely with the Senior Health and Safety team to ensure the progression of Safety policy and procedure.
If this role seems of interest, please contact Jack on 01202 888986 ext. 291 or apply and I will call you directly.