Site Safety and Environmental Manager - North Yorkshire
ALLEN & YORK are pleased to have been engaged by a global brand who are seeking to appoint a Site Safety and Environmental Manager to work with them in North Yorkshire.
The role will involve working with other senior level site managers to implement and influence company strategy and apply them to site plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fun and fast moving environment where safety really does matter.
- Evaluating and signing off internal and external reports
- Meeting all training requirements of the team
- Ensuring management systems adhere to ISO standards and making improvements where needed
- Liaising with all regulatory authoritise
- Be premier representative for Environmental Permit
- Adhering to all legal requirements and ensuring the site is legally compliant
- Suggest improvements to current strategies and make proposals to improvement accident rates and reduce severity
- Understanding of health, safety and risk management
- Knowledge of management systems under ISO 14001 and 18001
- Understanding of frameworks relating to the manufacturing sector
- Ability to influence others
- IT literate
- Degree or minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- NEBOSH qualification and CMIOSH preferred
- IEMA membership an advantage
As well as a competitive basic salary, there is a brilliant package on offer.
If this sounds of interest then please apply or call Jack on 01202 888986 for more information.