|Job Title:||Interior Designer (Middle or Senior Weight) - Bristol|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Top Design firm who are who are currently looking for a Hotel and Leisure Interior Designer to join their Bristol based team, working with a number of new and existing clients.
As a Top Architectural practise, you'd be working with a highly established and multi award winning team of architects and interior designers. They design award-winning buildings for a wide variety of clients including offices, residential, hotels, leisure, retail, schools and universities. They are a practice leading the market in its use of BIM technology and processes and are committed, experienced and expert BIM users.
With a lot of exciting new projects across a variety of sectors including hotels, leisure, student accommodation and workplace, this is the time to join the forefront of Design expertise.
- Job running from inception through to completion
- Generating concept ideas and developing design information
- Managing the production of outsourced high quality CGI's
- Coordinating construction packages and detailed drawings with the support of a team
- Overseeing projects on site and responding to technical queries
- The ideal candidate will have 5 years' experience, with a track record of hotel and leisure projects
- Creative, excelling at generating and developing strong concepts
- Technical, have a good understanding of how to realise your design ideas
- Strong product knowledge, able to specify FF&E and produce control books
- Client facing, able to liaise with clients and contractors and respond to technical queries
- AutoCAD, Adobe CS, Sketch Up or ability to render hand drawn sketches
- Revit 2015 a strong advantage
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!