|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Are you a keen individual looking for the next step in your career? On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit an Internal Auditor for a well renowned technical company who seek to safeguard life, property and the environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a successful global company with a range of great development opportunities.
- Undertake audits against management system standards and other schemes as part of audit teams.
- Independently undertake audits and lead audit teams when qualified and approved as a Lead Auditor.
- Undertake project management tasks to support Project Managers and Lead Auditors.
- Undertake other miscellaneous tasks supporting the certification and training activities.
- Undertake training development and training delivery activities.
- Interactions with a range of clients via range of audit activities and responsibilities.
- Degree level or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience ideally in construction and engineering consultancy and engineering services organisations.
- Knowledge and experience of management systems and other assessment processes and protocols.
- Project management training and knowledge across range of activities and clients.
- Systematically builds up and maintains/acquires lead auditor and trainer registration.
- Understands relevant international standards and practices.
- Proven and effective project management skills and capabilities.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently.
The role will be home-based, but there will be a requirement to travel extensively in the UK and occasionally overseas to client sites.
Salary – negotiable DOE.
We look forward to receiving your application.