Our client is a contractor specialising in Power, construction, multi-utilities, telecoms, rail and building management services. They are seeking to appoint an internal recruiter to join the business and manage the end to end recruitment process for all office across the UK and Ireland. The position will be based in Hertfordshire however, travel into Central London and Ireland will be required.
This is a standalone position, the ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar position. Experience in the construction industry is vital.
- Working with line managers to write job descriptions and person specifications.
- Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters and using job sites.
- Managing incoming applications; screening CVs, forwarding to relevant hiring managers, responding to applications.
- Arranging management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Verifying references.
- Post Interview feedback to candidates.
- Managing CV database
- Headhunting/CV searching via LinkedIn.
- Working closely with management and HR with regards to job forecasting.
- Other Ad-Hoc administration tasks.