ALLEN & YORK have 25 years' experience as a specialist recruitment consultancy, we work with leading Global Corporations, Consultancies, R&D, Utilities and Public Sector organisations to support the global move towards a more sustainable future.
2018 is an exciting year for us and we're entering a period of sustained growth, as such we're looking for an Internal Recruitment & Training Manager to join our senior team.
- To work with the Senior Management Team to support the business meet its strategic growth needs globally.
- Manage the initial search, screen and on boarding of staff.
- Grow and develop the ALLEN & YORK Academy, a graduate academy designed to bring in, develop, mentor and "ready" graduates for "in-team" working. As well as taking on Ad-Hoc Client responsibilities.
In line with company strategy, this role is responsible for leading on the development and delivery of suitable staff into the business to meet the growing needs of ALLEN & YORK
- Candidate attraction & sourcing.
- Pioneer, develop and manage Graduate Academy.
- Develop and train existing staff members.
- Support on the identification, attraction and development of senior staff.
Candidate attraction & sourcing
- Work with hiring managers to define and market roles internally and externally.
- Utilise internal and external databases and headhunting techniques to approach suitable potential ALLEN & YORK employees.
- Qualify roles and role justification to truly understand a requirement and test urgency/need.
- Proactively screen all candidates bringing them to first interview stage with Hiring Manager / Operations Manager.
- Contribute to senior management meetings concerning growth to contribute to realistic timeframes for delivery of new staff.
- Remain aware and adapt behaviour, where necessary, to deal effectively with any changes in the market, and any notable developments which may impact on ALLEN & YORK's interests.
- You will have a proven track record of meeting internal recruitment and retention targets.
- You will have experience of compiling and running an internal training and development strategy.
- A background in specialist recruitment is desirable (not essential).
For more information about this role, please contact Andy Tubb, Operations Manager at ALLEN & YORK or send in your application. We look forward to hearing from you.