|Job Title:||International Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Negociable|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a multi-award winning UK solar company. They specialise in the development, design, installation and maintenance of high quality commercial and utility-scale solar and have become a diverse energy developer and operator.
They are currently looking to recruit an International Business Development Manager to lead the commercialization of an emerging technology. This person would be focused on developing industrial and commercial partners to further develop and expand the product.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from their emerging technology and associated products in a designated region
- Travelling to visit potential clients both in the UK and overseas
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Creating interest particularly from international companies who can help to further develop or partner to expand their solar technologies
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that our solar technology will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analysing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Developing a platform on which to build and interact with client technical requirements for the longer term particularly O & M based servicing and improvements.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the development team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products where the product would be the primary driver
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
- 5yrs + International sales and business development experience
- Experience of building and developing commercial partnerships and joint ventures for energy projects or products.
- An interest in emerging technologies and the global renewable energy market.
Please contact Sally Woods for further information