|Job Title:||International Senior Lawyer|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
International Senior Lawyer
Scope of work:
- Leading the legal department in the water business.
- Primary workload will be project finance and M&A activities (e.g., review and negotiate financing agreements, EPC contracts, PPAs, JDAs, etc.).
- Will work directly with CLO in signing off of all material contracts of the company on a worldwide basis.
- Office based in Madrid working globally.
- Travelling to Middle East, Africa and South America. Around once a month.
- 6-9 years of project finance experience
- Transactional background or infrastructure or construction experience.
- Experience working internationally.
- Big Law IN HOUSE TRAINING experience required.
- Ideally, common law background.
- Must have English or Australian or New York licensed required.
- Near native English fluency required.
- Spanish fluency ideal.
- Someone already located in Madrid preferred.
- International law experience
- Project finance, transactional, construction, infrastructure background
- Bilingual with big firm in house training experience