|Job Title:||Investment Analyst- Energy|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England|
|Salary:||£35K - 45K + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our Client is a fast-growing Energy and Infrastructure Advisory team providing a range of corporate finance expertise covering fund raising, deal structuring, due diligence and valuations.
- The Renewable Energy team is an exciting and innovative part of their overall business and long term strategy – their investment team is expanding their energy investment activity by partnering with industry leaders.
- This Associate will be expected to work on a broad range of special projects that require excellent analytical and modelling skills.
- The candidate will be exposed to the variety of alternative energy projects at various points of the investment cycle
- The candidate will be required to understand complex mathematical and legal concepts and produce outputs which be easily understood by senior management.
- Ideally the candidate should have a solid understanding of project finance.
- Build and maintain complex financial models in a transparent, accurate and efficient way
- Support investment transactions though building and taking full ownership for financial models.
- The applicant should be action orientated with persuasive people skills in order to gather data and then model, assess, and present solid investment opportunities.
- Undertake insightful analysis and produce clear, concise data for management reporting
- Build and a maintain a strong relationship other teams as well as our partnering development and operating companies and other market participants
- Support business development with fast, focussed analysis and judge the right level of detail required for each decision
- Exceptional academic background
- Excellent analytical and excel financial modelling skills (including VBA, detailed knowledge and experience of structuring project finance deals, and ideally a sound understanding of energy terminology and assumptions)
- A strong team player with the confidence to challenge and liaise with counterparties at all levels of seniority
- Prior experience at an energy company, investment bank, private equity, or big four accountancy firm
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Very strong knowledge of accounting and financial concepts
- Knowledge of alternative energy or renewable energy generation projects
- Investment Analyst- Renewable Energy
- South West UK