Our client is an investment manager focused on sustainable infrastructure investments.
They manage funds on behalf of institutional investors and invest in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and energy storage projects.
The Renewable Energy team is seeking to recruit an investment professional with experience in renewable energy infrastructure. This is a unique opportunity for a highly committed individual with strong investment skills.
- Supporting transactions in renewable energy projects
- Coordinating technical, legal, and financial due diligence processes with external advisors
- Performing qualitative and quantitative analyses of investment opportunities, including financial modelling of projects
- Sourcing, reviewing and proposing renewable energy investment opportunities in Europe and beyond
- Identifying potential project partners, building and maintaining relationships
- Supporting the asset management team on portfolio management
- Supporting the sales team in the preparation of quarterly reports and presentations for investors
- Supporting the structuring of new fund initiatives
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in investment banking, private equity, and/or project finance
- Exceptional academic credentials from top tier educational institutions
- Outstanding valuation skills with a solid understanding of financial statements
- Strong modelling skills; knowledge of VBA is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communications skills in English. German and/or French would be a plus
- Flexible and detail oriented mind with an ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Motivation for renewable energy and infrastructure investments
Good project management skills and a willingness to accept early responsibility.
We look forward to receiving your application.