|Job Title:||Invoicing Clerk|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Dorset|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to appoint an Invoicing Clerk. The company are a successful and rapidly expanding organisation, due to the excessive growth rates, the accounts team are expanding.
Your general responsibilities:
• Check purchase invoices against jobs booked.
• Copy, scan and attach delivery tickets to customer invoices.
• Prepare large amounts of data for electronic customer invoicing.
• Investigate and resolve invoice and ledger queries by post, telephone and e-mail.
• End of month duties - check that all documentation has been received from suppliers and reconciled.
• Ad hoc duties within the accounts department as required.
• Account reconciliation.
What you need:
• Good attention to detail.
• Accuracy of data inputs.
• Experience in waste industry (ideally, not essential).
• 20 days' holiday plus 1 every year up to 25 days.
• Generous pension scheme.
• Free parking space on site.
Salary - depending on skills and experience.
We look forward to receiving your application.